Monday, July 23, 2012

Howdy! My name is Yoko and this my website. I created this page as a project specially for Creative Writing, --an ESL and Website Development course. If you would like to contact me, fill up the contact form found on this page. Below is my Curriculum vitae, and some examples of websites and articles or blog posts I made perversely.

Skills
Graduated with honors from University of Toronto
15 years of content creation experience (specifically for Internet based customers)
6 years of web design experience.
Dedicated, self-motivated employee with a taste for details.

Employment Experience.
Creative Writing,2007 - Present
General Manager
In charge of organizing a international group of internet writers to suit a multifaceted range of growth goals and objectives.
- Make new records for productivity, developing production by 20% throughout the world
- Correctly handled successive logs of task distribution
- Operated QA for global development over a large group of internet writers

Self-employed Wp Website Designer
2007-Present

Additional Abilities
Proficient in Indonesian
Outstanding competence using a numerous choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment